Grilled Brown Sugar Pork ChopsSeptember 16, 2016
15 minutes | Cooking:
20 minutes | Total Time:
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder, salt, and brown sugar. Place tenderloins in bag and shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange meat on grate. Cook for 20 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Remember to enjoy your meal with Supreme Sauce