Chipotle Crusted Pork TenderloinSeptember 16, 2016
Pretty Chicken MarinadeSeptember 16, 2016
20 minutes | Cooking:
20 minutes | Total Time:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 boneless pork chops
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, apple juice, oil, soy sauce, ginger, salt , and pepper. Bring to boil. Combine water and cornstarch in small bowl, and whisk into brown sugar mixture. Stir until thick.
- Brush grate lightly with oil before placing pork chops on the grill. Cook over hot coals for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Brush with sauce just before removing chops from grill. Serve with remaining sauce.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Remember to enjoy your meal with Supreme Sauce