Pretty Chicken MarinadeSeptember 16, 2016
Savory Garlic Marinated SteaksSeptember 16, 2016
15 minutes | Cooking:
16 minutes | Total Time:
2 hours, 31 minutes
1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
lemon pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
salt to taste
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Remember to enjoy your meal with Supreme Sauce