Grilled Brown Sugar Pork ChopsSeptember 16, 2016
Grilled SalmonSeptember 16, 2016
15 minutes | Cooking:
20 minutes | Total Time:
4 hours, 30 minutes
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, liquid smoke, mustard, pepper, and garlic powder. Place chicken in the bowl, and coat with the marinade. Cover, and allow chicken to marinate a maximum of 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Oil grill grate. Discard marinade, and place chicken on grate. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Remember to enjoy your meal with Supreme Sauce