2 lbs. beef with fat, cut into cubes serving size (brisket or chuck arm steak or rib eye steak)
2 medium potatoes, quartered
1 large carrot, cut into serving size
1 medium red bell pepper, cubed
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup Supreme Sauce Marinade (mild)
1/2 cup soy sauce
3 bay leaves
2 cups beef broth
1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
olive oil or any kind of cooking oil
3 cups water for boiling meat
Green onions for garnishing
1. Boil beef in water using a pressure cooker (if available) or a deep pot till fully cooked.
2. Fry potatoes and carrots in cooking oil until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Once beef is fully cooked, separate beef from the broth and save remaining beef broth for later.
4. Using a clean wok or a pan, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic till caramelized.
5. Add beef and cook until brown on all sides.
6. Add bay leaves, soy sauce, lemon juice and stir well. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes in low heat.
7. Add sugar (optional), tomato sauce, beef broth and stir well. Cook in medium heat for about 10 minutes or till sauce thickens.
8. Add bell peppers, fried potatoes, carrots and continue to cook to few minutes or till vegetables is fully cooked.
9. Remove pan from the heat, garnish with chopped green onions and stir. Transfer in a serving dish and serve hot. Best eaten with white rice.